- Thursday, 08 November 2018 22:31
- Last Updated on Thursday, 08 November 2018 22:38
Reposed in the Lord – Archdeacon Youhanna Girgis Ibrahim Flyer
Departed on the Hope of the Resurrection
Archdeacon Youhanna Girgis Ibrahim
- Father of H.G. Bishop Peter of the Carolinas & Kentucky
- Husband of Tasoni Awatif Ibrahim
- Father of Mary Attiatalla, wife of Nader Attiatalla
- Brother to: the departed Ibrahim Ibrahim, husband to Dr. Mary Ibrahim; Youssef Ibrahim, husband to Nadia Girgis; Tereza Ibrahim; Angelle Ibrahim, wife to George Boutros; Helana Girgis, wife to George Toma in Egypt.
- Grandfather to: Rashi-Maria, Anthony, and Aghapy Attiatalla
- Uncle (Maternal) to: George Ibrahim, husband to Soti Ibrahim; John Ibrahim, husband to Dr. Dina Ibrahim; Dr. Mark Ibrahim; Nermeen Messeha, wife to John Meseha; Mina Ibrahim, husband to Saly; and Marian Ibrahim, wife to Dr. David Anwar.
- Uncle (Paternal) to: Sami Iskandar, Hala Iskandar, and Hani Iskandar.
Wake Friday: 11/9/18, 6-9 pm: St. George & St. Shenouda Church, Jersey City
Funeral Saturday: 11/10/18 11:00 am: St. George & St. Shenouda Church, Jersey City
- Saturday, 13 October 2018 23:10
- Last Updated on Friday, 09 November 2018 21:36
- Saturday, 13 October 2018 22:00
- Last Updated on Thursday, 08 November 2018 22:30
Congratulations to all our 2018 Hymns Competition Winners!!!
1st Place First Group – Daniel Ibrahim
1st Place Third Group – Miriam Basily
1st Place Fourth Group – Mark Nashed
2nd Place Fourth Group – Julianna Basily
3rd Place Fourth Group – Mina Hanna
4th Place Fourth Group – Kirmina Mounir
The 2018 Overall Achievement Award goes to St. George & St. Shenouda Church!!!
May these hymns and praises be a source blessing and may God reward those who labored in this effort. We hope there are many more participants next year.
- Friday, 28 September 2018 18:33
- Last Updated on Friday, 28 September 2018 18:36
Please find the School Letter for the 2018 Papal Visit linked below.